Corporate, Foundation and Association Partners
Corporate partners reap a number of benefits from their association with The PhD Project, including access to diverse academic and business professionals, including over 1,700 faculty and doctoral students teaching undergraduate and graduate students at 548 universities in North America. They also have access to over 7,000 professionals who have attended one of our annual conferences. In addition, corporate partners receive invitations to network at The PhD Project Annual Conference; are included in The PhD Project communications, including our website and social channels; and may have speaking opportunities at The PhD Project DSA/FAA conferences.
Become a Partner
Access to Diverse Professional Talent Pool
Your organization will have the opportunity to have its open positions distributed via email to more than 7,000 highly qualified minority individuals who attended one of our annual invitational conferences, but have not yet entered a doctoral program.
Enhanced Campus Exposure
Your organization will have direct exposure to virtually every underrepresented faculty member and doctoral student in all of the business disciplines. This opportunity to interact with these influential members of the academic community will allow your company to help shape the career choices of thousands of tomorrow’s students.
Visibility as a Diversity Supporter
Your organization will have prominent exposure on our website and all advertising, promotional and publicity materials. You’ll also have high visibility at, and the opportunity to attend, the annual PhD Project conference and the five annual PhD Project Doctoral Student / Faculty Alumni Association conferences, all which will provide you with access to underrepresented business professors, doctoral students, and potential doctoral students.
But, perhaps most important, is your ability to share your support of The PhD Project and our mission! Our Partner Toolkit will provide resources to help promote your affiliation with The PhD Project both internally and externally – from press release templates to customizable social media posts.
Contact Marie Zara, Director of Advancement at email@example.com to discuss opportunities to partner with The PhD Project.
Our Founding Partners
Thank you to our founding Partners, KPMG Foundation, GMAC and AACSB.
- KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax & Advisory services. Our multi-disciplinary approach and deep, practical industry knowledge help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. Learn more about KPMG here.
- GMAC is a global, mission-driven association of leading graduate business schools. Founded in 1953, GMAC is actively committed to advancing the art and science of admissions by convening and representing the industry and offering best-in-class products and services for schools and students. Learn more about GMAC here.
- AACSB is a global nonprofit association, connects educators, students, and business to achieve a common goal: to create the next generation of great leaders. Learn more about AACSB here.
Our PhD Project Partners
- KPMG Foundation*
- Graduate Management Admission Council*
- AACSB International*
- AICPA Foundation
- American Marketing Association
- Academy of Management
- California State University System
- John Deere Foundation
- American Accounting Association
- Lincoln Financial Group
- City University of New York System
- The Pierson Milano Family
- New York Life
- IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants)
- Fidelity Investments
- Bentley University
- Moss Adams
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Morgan Stanley
- The Clement Family