Is a PhD Right for You?
If you share the vision, you can change the future
- Do you want to mentor the next generation of business leaders?
- Do you want to prepare students from all backgrounds to enter the business world?
- Do you want to create a foundation for ongoing student success – in work and in life?
- Do you want to give back to the community through knowledge and education?
Did You Know?
- Most universities do not charge tuition for doctoral business programs and do provide stipends (typically between $15 – 40K) for students in those programs.
- You do not need an MBA to qualify for a business doctoral program, but you do need the GMAT or GRE.
- Academic salaries are very attractive. For the latest salary data, click here.
- Universities highly value corporate experience.
- The PhD Project model leads to member success. Ninety percent of our members complete their doctoral programs and they experience a 97% retention rate as faculty — compared to the national averages of 70% and 60% respectively.